Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Rain Rain Go Away...
I made it to Melbourne; the place where I chose to go to escape the rain, and it's raining. Am I ever going to see the sun again??? I thought Australia was suppose to be all hot and sunny, where is my tan?? ..... I haven't really had a chance to go into the city yet, but I've been told it's comparable to Chicago. I'm staying in this hipster beachy area called St. Kilda. The people all seem really nice, but they have the most odd sense of style. I'm totally down with the whole trendy look, but seriously people; a lot of you just look homeless lol. I've met some really great girls so far. My possy now consists of a Sweed, a German, a French, and another fellow American. We've got quite the variety and our conversations have been very interesting. Today we picked up some wine, cheese, olives, sun dried tomatoes, crackers, and bread for a dinner on the beach, and then were off to go see the penguins. Apparently there is this place at the end of the pier where they live and at night they come out of the rocks to play. I didn't know Australia had penguins......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment