Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I spoke too soon!!!

So the hole that is in our Ozone layer, is apparently right above Australia? The sun is finally shining and now I'm so burned that I will have to hide away for the next couple of days. I put a mixture of spf 15 and 30 all over, but the whole back of my body got scorched. Definitely the worst sunburn I have ever had in all my 27 years!! Guess I learned my lesson

We had our first big night out last night. Before I left the US, I randomly met a guy from Melbourne and he was kind enough to get us completely hooked up and taken care of by the owner at this VIP club downtown. There was lots of drinking and dancing, but the best part was how excited these girls were. They had never been to a place or treated like that before, so they were beside themselves the whole night. I know they will say it was completely worth it, but it's now almost noon and not one of them has made it out of bed.

Well I'm off to watch the Packers.....Go Pack Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment