Of course the year I go to Australia, the Packers decided to win the Super Bowl!! lol Not that I'm not happy, I'm ecstatic!! I dragged 2 of my friends to Hooters @ 9:30am Mon morning just to make sure I didn't miss the game (which was 5:30 Sun); I figured they'd for sure be playing the game. We had a fun time, but it def would have been more fun watching the game surrounded by football fans. Then they would have understood why I was yelling at the TV so much! What a great game that turned out to be!!!!:)
It is once again time to part with my new friend, but this time our paths aren't going to cross again over here. I am taking the bus back down to Brisbane this morning, to finally gather all my luggage from my friends house. Then, who knows where the wind will blow me.....
It is once again time to part with my new friend, but this time our paths aren't going to cross again over here. I am taking the bus back down to Brisbane this morning, to finally gather all my luggage from my friends house. Then, who knows where the wind will blow me.....
| I hate watching with other people when it gets intense!! I had to walk away:) |
We miss you in Texas!!!
ReplyDelete