Thursday, February 10, 2011

Byron Bay

After Sydney, it was off to Brissy once again to do some rehab for a few days. I had originally planned on gathering the rest of my things and then heading back to Sydney to find work, but instead I rejoined my new friend Mel up in Byron Bay. Every Australian raves about Byron, and apparently it's one of their biggest holiday destinations. It's pretty much a town full of hippies, surfers, and tourists; but this time a lot of the tourists were actually from AUS. I always love when you get to meet and hang out with some locals!! The beaches were of course beautiful, and it was nice to be back in a small town again. We were only there for 3 days, and then it was off to Surfers Paradise to watch the Super Bowl. Originally we were going to take the bus, but Friday night we met a guy that ran a wakeboarding school in Tumblgum; which happened to be on the way to Surfers. Not only did we get to wakeboard all day today, but we even got a free ride out of it!! Seriously, the things I just happen to fall into:)

No comments:

Post a Comment